IntroductionThe conference is the thirteenth of the series of international conferences which began in 1995 initially as a national conference with international participation. The conference is organized by the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, University of Žilina, every two years. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore. The purpose of the conference is to provide an international forum for researchers and professionals interested in electrical and electronic engineering, information and communication technologies as well as interdisciplinary areas with the main attention to the conference topics.
- TPC1 Informatics and Information Technologies
- TPC2 Power Electronics and Energy Systems
- TPC3 Materials and Technologies, Biomedical Engineering
- TPC4 Robotics, Cybernetics, Mechatronics
- TPC5 Education in Electrical Engineering and ICT