IntroductionThe conference is the eleventh of the series of international conferences which began in 1995 initially as a national conference with international participation. The conference is organized by the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Žilina, every two years. The purpose of the conference is to provide an international forum for researchers and professionals interested in electrical and electronic engineering, information and communication technologies as well as interdisciplinary areas with the main attention to the conference topics.
- Information and Communication Technologies and Services
- Mechatronics and Electronics
- Power Electrical Systems
- Control and Information Systems in Transport and Industry
- Trends in Theoretical and Applied Electrical Engineering
- Materials and Technologies for Electrical Engineering
- Education in Electrical Engineering and Information and Communication Technologies