IntroductionThe conference is the twelve of the series of international conferences which began in 1995 initially as a national conference with international participation. The conference is organized by the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Žilina, every two years.
The publications of the ELEKTRO 2014 and ELEKTRO 2016 conferences were indexed in the Web of Science database. Also publications from the ELEKTRO 2018 conference will be requested to be evaluated and covered in Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
The purpose of the conference is to provide an international forum for researchers and professionals interested in electrical and electronic engineering, information and communication technologies as well as interdisciplinary areas with the main attention to the conference topics.
- TPC1 ICT and Services
- TPC2 Power Electronics and Autotronics
- TPC3 Power Electrical Systems
- TPC4 Control and Information Systems in Transport and Industry
- TPC5 Trends in Theoretical, Applied Electrical and Biomedical Engineering
- TPC6 Materials and Technologies for Electrical Engineering
- TPC7 Robotics and Cybernetics
- TPC8 Mechatronics
- TPC9 Education in Electrical Engineering and ICT