Publication - general information
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore
Publications of the ELEKTRO conferences were indexed in the mentioned databases since 2014.
The registration fee payment is necessary to involve the paper to proceedings.
Selected and extended papers with relevant scope will be proposed for publication in impacted international scientific journals:
- Electronic Engineering Journal, Archiv für Elektrotechnik, ISSN 0948-7921 (Print), 1432-0487 (Online)
- Journal Communications - Scientific Letters of the University of Žilina, ISSN 1335-4205 (Print), 2585-7878 (Online)
- Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, ISSN 1336-1376 (Print), ISSN 1804-3119 (Online)
Open special issues
- Smart Sensor Technologies for IoT, Sensors, MDPI, ISSN 1424-8220. Submission deadline: 30 November 2020.
- Enabling Technologies for Smart Mobile Services 2020, Mobile information systems, Hindawi, ISSN 2161-2897. Submission deadline: 26 Jun 2020.
Selected papers from ELEKTRO 2018 have already been published at Electronic Engineering Journal, Archiv für Elektrotechnik, Springer, Vol. 102, No. 1, March 2020.